Electric Shaver Center

  • Home
  • Business
    • Internet
    • Market
    • Stock
  • Parent Category
    • Child Category 1
      • Sub Child Category 1
      • Sub Child Category 2
      • Sub Child Category 3
    • Child Category 2
    • Child Category 3
    • Child Category 4
  • Featured
  • Health
    • Childcare
    • Doctors

Monday, July 11, 2016

Buying Panasonic WES9027PC Men's Electric Razor Replacement Inner Blade & Outer Foil Set

 Unknown     7/11/2016     shaver     No comments   

Get the Panasonic WES9027PC Men's Electric Razor Replacement Inner Blade & Outer Foil Set best product from Panasonic in Amazon.com. Total review from 55 with 4,7 of five start.

Pie Chart

  • Custom reviews ratings:
  • Total Customer reviews: 55
  • Total Answered question: 0
  • Old price : $53,85
  • New price : $50,81
  • You save: $3,039997
Product Description
Panasonic Replacement Outer Foil and Inner Blade Set for ES-RF31-S, ES-LF51-A, ES-RF41. It is recommended that you replace the outer foil at least every year to maintain your shaver's cutting performance and the inner blade every two years

Not The Right Replacement
By John A. Valentin on March 2, 2013
I'm sure these are good but if you own a Panasonic LT41 or LT71, you wasted your money. These may fit, but if you look in your manual the replacement model number is WES9013 which is almost 1/2 the cost of this replacement set (yes, what is advertised on Amazon as the replacement number in the chart is NOT correct). Trust your owners manual. (You can download one from Panasonic's website.)

Even after 8 months on the foil and a year on the blades; smooth full body shaves in shower
By Steve on June 25, 2016
This is my 4th time buying these replacements for my ES-LF51. I get a solid 4 months out of the foil which I usually stretch to 6 becuase I don't shave any heavy layers of hair and it only takes me one extra run through over my skin to get the same cut as the first couple months. I get about 8 months to almost a year on the blades but you may get less if your shaving a moderate or greater amount of hair on a regular basis. I just bought the ES-L95-S Arc 5 and I'm going to be making these blades and my ES-LF51 used to shave my body. I recently got my body to being all muscle (under 3% body fat), so I started shaving my entire body. Even with the dual blades of about 8 months on the foil and a year on the blades (I pushed them to the limit on my previous purchase becuase I was debating whether I would continue to use my ES-LF51 because I wanted a high end razor for shaving my body. Ironically, the dual foil and blades, in the shower (they weren't that great to do my body dry), could handle shaving my entire body comfortably in about 5 minutes. Since they were able to handle that I decided to get nore blades and make my ES-LF51 my body razor and keep it in the shower and put my new razor at the sink for facial grooming and if my body razor was charging and I had a date. Since these blades proved to be truly impressive to me, I wanted to write a detailed review and not nothing or one line. If your looking for replacements these are reasonable priced (I've checked each time and they were always the best priced that didn't look sketchy or questionable). I hope my experience helps you.

Clean, close shave.
By Daniel J Dickman MD on July 6, 2016
Replacement heads for my electric razor are always a bit pricy, but the new cutter and foil are giving me a much cleaner shave. Have been happy with my Panasonic razor since I bought it several years ago, and these will give me years of good results.

Panasonic WES9027PC
By Big Hen on November 20, 2014
I was a little nervous at first when I purchased this replacement blade since it did not specifically mentioned my model of razor as one that it fits. I took the chance and bought it anyway and fortunately it worked perfectly in my Panasonic model.

Replaced my bladed razor with this
By Rick on February 25, 2015
Really happy with this electric razor. Was hoping to find a replacement for blades, got tired of spending $14-$20 a month on replacements so got this. No looking back, super happy, just wish I would have found it earlier. Even better it works in the shower by design, add in some Billy Jealousy shaving gel and I can't imagine it could be better.

Panasonic shaver foil
By James B. on January 13, 2014
I have used several types of electric shavers and I really like Panasonic shavers. The replacement foils and blades are a bit expensive, but the shavers are durable and do a good job. The only downside I have found to them is that they do not do well at holding the shaved off hair.
  • Share This:  
  •  Facebook
  •  Twitter
  •  Google+
  •  Stumble
  •  Digg
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to Facebook
Location: Hoa Kỳ
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Product

  • Buying Panasonic Consumer Wes9032p Combo Foil Blade Replacement - Combo Foil & Blade Replacement For Models Es-lv81 & Es-lv61.
    Get the Panasonic Consumer Wes9032p Combo Foil Blade Replacement - Combo Foil & Blade Replacement For Models Es-...
  • Buying Braun CT2s Blu Box Maleshave
    Get the Braun CT2s Blu Box Maleshave best product from Procter & Gamble in Amazon.com. Total review from 3 wit...
  • Buying Replacement HQ9 Shaver Head Cutters+Plate+Holder for Philips HQ7800 HQ7810XL HQ8140 HQ8160
    Get the Replacement HQ9 Shaver Head Cutters+Plate+Holder for Philips HQ7800 HQ7810XL HQ8140 HQ8160 best product fro...
  • When Architects Smiled at the Future
    It was as streamlined as a coffeemaker. As compact as an electric shaver. As modular as a set of Lego blocks. As impossible as a dream. The ...
  • Buying Tezam All-In-One Package Professional Trimmer Set for Men, Rechargeable Modern Hair Clipper Kit, Nose Hair Beard Trimmer, Rechargeable Electric Shaver 
    Get the Tezam All-In-One Package Professional Trimmer Set for Men, Rechargeable Modern Hair Clipper Kit, Nose Hair B...
Electric Shaver for men. Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Electric Shaver Center a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for website owners to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking amazon.com, endless.com, smallparts.com, myhabit.com, and any other website that may be affiliated with Amazon Service LLC Associates Program.
Design by Hardeep Asrani | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates