Electric Shaver Center

  • Home
  • Business
    • Internet
    • Market
    • Stock
  • Parent Category
    • Child Category 1
      • Sub Child Category 1
      • Sub Child Category 2
      • Sub Child Category 3
    • Child Category 2
    • Child Category 3
    • Child Category 4
  • Featured
  • Health
    • Childcare
    • Doctors

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Buying Panasonic ES-LT33-S Arc3 Electric Razor, Men's 3-Blade Cordless, Wet or Dry Operation

 Unknown     7/13/2016     shaver     No comments   

Get the Panasonic ES-LT33-S Arc3 Electric Razor, Men's 3-Blade Cordless, Wet or Dry Operationbest product from Panasonic in Amazon.com. Total review from 11 with 4,8 of five start.

Pie Chart

  • Custom reviews ratings:
  • Total Customer reviews: 11
  • Total Answered question: 6
  • Price : $99,99
Product Description
The sleek Panasonic ES-LT33-S Arc3 Series Mens Electric Razor delivers close, precision shaving with a trio of ultra-sharp stainless-steel Nanotech blades, each honed to a perfect 30° edge. Ultra-thin Arc 3 foils smoothly conform to the contours of the face, chin and neck. The shaver's flexible pivoting head glides effortlessly along the skin for smooth, consistent results. No matter how thin, thick or unruly your beard is, a high-performance 13,000 cpm (cycles per minute) linear motor drive maintains peak shaving machine power for a consistently quick, clean and even shave. And for added convenience, this washable, mens electric razor provides a close, gentle shave dry or in the shower for the ultimate wet dry convenience. A super-sharp pop-up trimmer adds the perfect detail to beards, mustaches and sideburns. The ES-LT33-S also includes a five-stage LED battery/charge indicator in the shavers sure-grip ergonomic handle, making it simple to instantly check available power level and recharging status. Cleaning the Arc3 is quick and easy. Just rinse the electric razor under running water and let the shaver's sonic vibration mode easily remove stubborn gel and stubble, leaving blades and foil fresh and renewed in seconds. For shaving away from home, this mens electric razor comes with universal voltage, AC adaptor/charger and a travel pouch.

A good razor for travel. Cuts fairly well.
By Neil T. Jenkins on January 28, 2015
I've gone back to an electric razor after ditching my old Remington which yanked hairs out of me rather than cut them. Mind you, I let the foils wear down to that point. This razor is a nice small design which will suit me well for travelling. The angle of the head isn't as much as I'd prefer but it's still easy to navigate around. I have never used an electric for wet shaving and have to say I really do like it. It doesn't cut all that well but still feels good! You just have to go back over the skin as it dries up. This is probably as good as an electric razor gets, so I was quite happy to get this item. Probably the only real negative is that the pouch it comes with isn't big enough to include the cord with it. However I've been using mine for a couple of weeks now and still have around half the charge left, so if you are going overseas for a little while, may not need to bring the cord with you. The item is easy to clean, has a really nifty 0-100 charge scale on it, is fairly quiet and zips around 13,000 cycles per min or whatever, so is pretty good on that front.

A very good shaver
By Morris Kamelgarn on October 3, 2015
The Panasonic Wet/Dry shaver does a very good job. It is better than the shaver I previously used, which is a Braun 390 and has a lower price, It is also very easy to clean under running. water and doesn't require a separate cleaning system like the Braun. I would highly recommend it.

Better Than Expected
By geewhiz on April 4, 2016
When I ordered this I was looking for a razor to use for occasional travel. It worked so well, I put my previous razor in the suitcase and use this one daily. I've use this razor "dry" but get a surprisingly close shave. The battery charge lasts twice as long as my old razor too. Maybe I'll try shaving with it "wet" someday. Who knows, I might event get a closer shave!

... just what my husband was looking for and is great quality!
By SKMattson on August 27, 2015
This razor was just what my husband was looking for and is great quality!

Five Stars
By Amazon Customer on February 2, 2016
Closest shave I have had in years. No problems with razor.

Five Stars
By Joey on April 24, 2015
Best electric shaver I've used yet. Easy to clean.
  • Share This:  
  •  Facebook
  •  Twitter
  •  Google+
  •  Stumble
  •  Digg
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to Facebook
Location: Hoa Kỳ
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Product

  • Buying Remington R-5130 Flex 360 Cord/Cordless Rechargeable Men's Rotary Shaver
    Get the Remington R-5130 Flex 360 Cord/Cordless Rechargeable Men's Rotary Shaver best product from Remington in ...
  • Buying Panasonic Arc5 Electric Razor, Men's 5-Blade Cordless with Shave Sensor Technology and Wet/Dry Convenience, ES-LV65-S
    Get the Panasonic Arc5 Electric Razor, Men's 5-Blade Cordless with Shave Sensor Technology and Wet/Dry Convenien...
  • Buying Panasonic Razor, ES-LF51-A, Men's Electric 4-Blade Cordless Shaver, Wet/Dry with Flexible
    Get the Panasonic Razor, ES-LF51-A, Men's Electric 4-Blade Cordless Shaver, Wet/Dry with Flexible...best product ...
  • Buying Braun Cool Tec Men's Cordless Electric Shaver, with all NEW Active Cooling Technology, Adaptable 3 Stage Cutting System, Features SensoBlade Technology, and...
    Get the Braun Cool Tec Men's Cordless Electric Shaver, with all NEW Active Cooling Technology, Adaptable 3 Stage...
  • Buying Panasonic ES-RT97-S Arc3 Electric Razor, Men's 3-Blade Cordless with Wet/Dry Convenience
    Get the Panasonic ES-RT97-S Arc3 Electric Razor, Men's 3-Blade Cordless with Wet/Dry Convenience, Comb...best pro...
Electric Shaver for men. Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Electric Shaver Center a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for website owners to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking amazon.com, endless.com, smallparts.com, myhabit.com, and any other website that may be affiliated with Amazon Service LLC Associates Program.
Design by Hardeep Asrani | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates